Residents of Cadman Plaza recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at The Phoenix Rehabilitation and Nursing Center. Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Large Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- On-site Physiatrist
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Whirlpool Therapy
- Wii Virtual Reality Therapy
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our Specialized Rehab Expertise encompasses:
- Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Pulmonary Impairment
- Stroke and Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Care
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to leading the life you love in Cadman Plaza, as quickly as possible.
Contact us today or call 718-858-6400 to schedule a tour or request more information!
Resources for Cadman Plaza seniors and their families:
- What to Expect from Total Knee Replacement Rehabilitation
- HOPE: The Stroke Recovery Guide
- New York State Office of the Aging
Located about 10 minutes from Cadman Plaza, The Phoenix Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is the ideal location for Brooklyn residents seeking physical rehabilitation for medical events and/or surgical procedures.
Cadman Plaza is a park located on the border between the Brooklyn Heights historic neighborhood and Downtown Brooklyn. The Park is named for Reverend Doctor Samuel Parkes Cadman, a renowned minister in the Brooklyn Congregational Church. The park borders Cadman Plaza West and Cadman Plaza East and the west and east sides of the plaza, respectively.